Traditional Bowhunters of Minnesota
November 24, 2014, 06:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: BBW Aug 3-4-5?  (Read 3463 times)
HalfRack

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »

I need to start planning my summer already, can you believe it!

-Mike
Buck Fever

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 05:42:13 AM »

Dang I think your getting a little ahead of the game. That's a long ways from now. It's pre bear baiting time so I think my schedule is open that weekend. I'm ok with that weekend I think!!!
HalfRack

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:43:54 AM »

Yeah, its rediculous!  I know one thing, if I don't put it down right away, something will come along and we'll have a time conflict.  I've already got a bag of buck meat saved out which will make 10 lbs of venison bacon burger...YUM! 
Bucksnort101

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:47:00 AM »

Works for me. 
Holm-Made

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 09:34:09 PM »

Let's see...Florida Hog hunt in March, Wiscounsin turkey hunt end of April, Manitoba bear hunt in June  yah, sounds good to me.  Chad
The Gopher
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 08:48:52 AM »

sounds good to me too!

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”

~Fred Bear~
HalfRack

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 10:18:13 AM »

Florida Hog hunt in March + Wiscounsin turkey hunt end of April + Manitoba bear hunt in June = UNDERSTANDING WIFE!!!!

I'm envious...

-Mike
Bucksnort101

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 11:52:39 AM »

Florida Hog hunt in March + Wiscounsin turkey hunt end of April + Manitoba bear hunt in June = UNDERSTANDING WIFE!!!!

I'm envious...

-Mike

Don't forget a bunch of guys working on man projects invading her home in early August;)
oneeye

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 07:57:57 PM »

What's the scoop on the hog hunt?
Holm-Made

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 01:58:28 AM »

Amy and Madison are going to Disney, Jacob and I are hog hunting 1.5 hours north of Orlando for 4 days.  No brainer choice for Jacob and I.  Cheaper then Disney too.
Buck Fever

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 10:16:47 AM »

Chad,
If this hog hunt is through a guide and it turns out to be a GOOD one. Will you please disclose the contact info on this site for fellow trad members Huh I've always wanted to visit florida. Now that I hunt, I got a lot of florida animals on my hit list (both land and sea)!!!

Thanks Wink
oneeye

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 09:18:37 PM »

What Buck Fever said!!!

As far as the dates go they should work for me.  But, I am in the process of looking for a job Cry.  If I actually find one that may cause a conflict.
The Gopher
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 09:14:56 AM »

one of these years we should have a trad bowhunters of MN hog hunt...road trip, that woudl be fun.

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”

~Fred Bear~
HalfRack

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 10:12:29 AM »

We are leaving for Disney this Friday morn, driving out will be there Feb18-25!  Renting a house with our neighbors.  I don't have the option of not going with the kids to the parks, tho..  Wish I did.. bet your bottom dollar I'll be looking for opportunities.  My neighbor and I sat down to watch Arrow Afliction last Sat, he is down at Disney and takes a day to go bowfishing, he snuck his bow in with the clothes!  We couldn't believe the timing of that particular show.  Bowfishing rays seems like fun. 

Does any one know the best route, particularly thru Missouri.  Once you get to Hannibal, it seems your good to go from there. 

-Mike
Holm-Made

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 11:42:55 PM »

I have thought of that, Gopher.  I't would be fun.  Be nice to rent a full sized van and pull a small trailer.  Chad
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: